home     about     contact     styling        

Thursday, September 22, 2016

Blush & Grey + Linkup









Not going to lie, but I might have bought these flats just so I can pair them with grey. It's still warm in LA (nothing new) so wearing off-the-shoulder anything is easy. It's the part about wearing pants that's hard. But back to the flats. Yes, they are the one's that every blogger bought or talked about during the NSale, but they actually live up to all the hype. I've had my fair share of lace-up flats to know the difference. Not many shoes can get me out of my beloved Soludo espadrilles. These can. For me, they are true to size. And in my obsessive ways, the question remains should I get the camel?

Now, let's flashback to last year's look here. Oh, and what do you know I'm wearing lace-up flats! They totally were my shoe of choice last year. And let's be real you can never go wrong with stripes. Funny enough, I am wearing this top as I write this post:)

Thank you for linking up with Jessica and I! Our picks are Joi from In My Joi and Dawn Lucy from Fashion Should Be Fun!




19 comments:

  1. Adri, oooh love this looK! That off-shoulder top is too pretty for words! And it goes beautifully with the blush lace-up flats. I love both your look now and that of last year!!

    Abby of Life in the Fash Lane

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have that OST in a different color and absolutely LOVE it. Great styling with the grey jeans and lace up. Isn't the weather crazy in LA? About to get hotter this weekend!

    ~ xo Sheree
    Posh Classy Mom
    Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loove this causal look in these nude colors, so beautiful!
    ♡ Kristina
    TheKontemporary

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love blush and grey together! Those flats were made for grey. ;) You look so great in this OTS top.

    Amy Ann
    Straight A Style

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this color & outfit mix!

    I am launching another 3-part collaboration with fashion-forward brand STAYING SUMMER this week at the blog - come on over and see what I am super excited about!

    Happy Friday!

    Rebecca
    www.redtagchiclosangeles.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely loving the blush and gray together! The rips in those jeans are so perfect and I just adore that top!!

    xx Leah / www.eatpraywearlove.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a pretty + polished outfit that doesn't take itself TOO seriously- I love it! Would wear this in a heartbeat. You look fab, lady!

    -Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

    ReplyDelete
  8. The gray and blush are so perfect together! Such a cute outfit.

    Shelbee
    www.shelbeeontheedge.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have these blush flats too, aren't they the best? I love them paired with the grey jeans and off the shoulder top!
    Rachael
    www.threadsforthomasblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the off the shoulder top! Gorgeous pictures! Those shoes are so lovely too, perfect style :)

    www.lauralouiseellis.blogspot.co.uk

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love you in white :)

    xx

    www.dylanasuarez.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I remember those flats very well! I really love those flats and it is nice to see how it looks!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Super cute look! I love gray and blush together! And that striped shirt is adorable! Totally great to keep in your closet year round!

    http://www.mylittlenest.org

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful top and your shoes are so pretty! =)
    - Cielo
    Mermaid in Heels

    ReplyDelete
  15. You're looking so great in the minimal pieces babe with your pink, baby pink, and grays.

    xoxo
    www.atsunamatsui.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such as a perfect outfit.

    Kisses, DadieB. ~
    dadiebradshaw.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love those gray jeans!! Looking Beautiful, babe!
    Adi xx
    fancycorrectitude.com
    instagram.com/fancycorrectitude

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment! I try my best to respond to everyone!