home     about     contact     styling        

Thursday, January 23, 2014

Leather Shorts



 

 
 
 Hello friends! I have to introduce you to my favorite (faux) leather shorts! Can I just say these beauties were love at first thought? Yesss, thought. I think they were calling me because I had this sudden impulse to head to the mall on the weekend right at lunch, which if you only knew that I avoid the mall on weekends at lunch when errybody is there. But there they were hanging, one left in my size, and I just knew this is why I had that impulse.

Hope everyone is having a good week! We're soo close to Friday!

P.s. I also had an impulse to hug my cat before these pictures. Excuse the fur.

Outfit Deets:
Plaid Shirt: Target
Shorts: Zara 
Flats: Gap (similar)
Necklace: Le Mode (also available in my Blogger's Closet)

23 comments:

  1. I love how you mixed plaid with leather and added some leopard! Lovely outfit.

    I just wanted to thank you for such a great blog! You have some amazing outfits. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for all your sweet comments Emmy! You really made my day!

      Delete
  2. okaaaaaay everything about this outfit is perfection. the shorts and that plaid top - girl, rock it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks girl! I'm addicted to plaid and leather!!

      Delete
  3. I miss shorts! You look beautiful and the outfit is gorgeous!

    www.lifeisjustrosie.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh! Thank you Rosie! This is definitely my new favorite outfit:)

      Delete
  4. Love those shorts and that necklace is just gorgeous.

    xo erica

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank YOU Erica! Definitely am in love with these shorts! xo

      Delete
  5. I love the mix of plaid with leopard. Such a cute outfit!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Kessler! I think it's such a fun combo!

      Delete
  6. Your leather shorts are so cute - I love the fuller cut, and your hair looks so gorgeous!
    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this! The flannel and the leather work so well together; also am loving leopard paired with plaid lately!
    xo, NIna
    afterthe40barfinish

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Nina! Leopard and plaid are a perfect match!

      Delete
  8. Great find!!! That's such a great pair of shorts!

    Love your style!
    xx
    Giana.LDS
    www.ledesociale.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Giana! I'm so happy I found these! The loose fit is exactly my style.

      Delete
  9. Just discovered your blog and I absolutely love it!
    Now following you! :)
    The Style Storm
    <3, Christina

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely blouse!!
    x
    www.stephaniegille.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the leather shorts! You must be somewhere warm if you are showing off your pretty legs already!! ;)
    Kat | www.poshbykat.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! Yes, I'm in sunny LA. I'm sure this summer weather will catch up with us, but in the meantime I'll enjoy my shorts:)

      Delete

Thank you so much for your comment! I try my best to respond to everyone!