home     about     contact     styling        

Friday, February 14, 2014

Love Talk

I'm not going to lie, but Valentine's seems a little silly. I think girls like it more. Okay, a lot more! I mean let's face it, guys aren't really too fond of red, pink, and hearts. But I do know that I have that cute guy up there who has been making my heart smile today and all year long and for the past five years. For that, I find myself a lucky lady. Truly, that's what today is about-appreciating those people we love.

Happy Valentine's to YOU!

4 comments:

  1. I agree! Today is about appreciating everyone in your life, not just your other half. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, yay for you and your man! I love Valentine's Day, but I seriously love EVERY holiday! hehe :) Happy Valentine's Day!

    xo Megan, Lush to Blush

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw that's so cute :) <3 Emily

    http://theskinnybyemily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment! I try my best to respond to everyone!