home     about     contact     styling        

Monday, March 3, 2014

Sunday's Best






This weekend was a wet when but I knew I wasn't going to let that stop me from wearing a dress or rather might I say my favorite dress that I picked up from Zara's. Yes, I know, you really can't see it but for this girl who is managing to show a sliver of skin there was no way my coat was coming off. But don't worry! I promise to show this cute number again, very soon:)

Did anyone watch the Oscars? I have to say that I caught the end of it. I pretty much will pick eating yummy food and ice cream over watching t.v. any day. But totally loved watching it with my bf with his commentary. And I quote "I remember watching this when I was 9 and thinking how come Dumber and Dumber doesn't win?" Major aww moment. But so loved both the speeches and the outfits from Lupita Nyong'o and Matthew McConaughey.
Alright, let's do this Monday! xo
Outfit Deets:
Coat: old Nordstorms (similar)
Dress: Zara (in stores)

15 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that coat! I also can't wait to see the details of this dress, looks like a drop waist peplum? adorable.
    xo, Nina
    afterthe40barfinish.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That coat is in the loveliest shade of blue!! I watched the Oscars because of Ellen! She was so funny! The part where she brought three pizzas out and starting handing them out was great!
    ~Sara
    Sincerely, Sara

    ReplyDelete
  4. That coat is super cute! Love the outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That coat is a stunning shade of blue!

    ReplyDelete
  6. loving the color of that coat!

    xo SideSmile,
    Ashley
    SideSmile Style

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haha o men!! :) I liked Dumb and Dumber tho too! You look fantastic--I cannot wait to see more of that dress--but the coat is fabulous as well. I also love the simple chain necklace--gorgeous girl!

    Tori
    FashionBlingGirlyThings

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the blue jacket - looks great on you!
    whatsarahknows

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the color of your coat! I'm sure the dress looks great too :-) I'm also really loving the necklace!
    ~Jessica
    Jeans and a Teacup

    ReplyDelete
  10. I definitely want to see more of that dress! It looks so cute. And your coat is such a pretty color!

    I'm not a big award show watcher myself, but I watched some highlights this morning and of course I love Lupita!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a gorgeous blue coat! I only watched about an hour of the Oscars and then I got bored. I enjoy the Red Carpet much more!

    -Sharon
    The Tiny Heart
    Jewelry Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I like being realistic sometimes and showing off the outerwear - better than being miserable and cold anyway!
    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
  13. Come linkup to the Thursday Takover...the theme is NAVY and this outfit would be perfect!
    Linkup HERE!!

    xoxo
    Erin @ The Fashion Canvas

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment! I try my best to respond to everyone!