So if you know what the Cream event is you might start getting suspicious. It is a wedding planning event.
Is someone getting married? Nope. Am I wedding planner? Nope, again. But if you want to know some facts here you go:
1. If it sounds cool, I'll say yes.
2. If it's open bar, that's a big YES!
3. If there's free food, sign me up.
4. There's good photo backdrops for outfit picks, heck yeah!
5. There's a goodie bag! No questions asked I will be there!
So I guess you can say I love free and cute and tasty! If you get a chance to go, it's a fun time. Besides all the free things, there's photobooths, flower bouquet making (a lot harder than it looks), and live music. This year they encouraged us to wear cream or white, which honestly made getting dressed easier. This white dress isn't online, but here are a few favorites that I
Link up on Shanna, Tara, Style to Inspire, Mix It Monday