home     about     contact     styling        

Thursday, June 25, 2015

Flashback Fashion Fridays Linkup #1





Hellllooo Friday! I have to say it's been pretty rough coming back from last weekends extended staycation for my birthday. Oh yeah Monday was my birthday. Feel free to send gifts;) We went to Santa Barbara and the weather was so nice and slightly chilly (that's not a complaint). I had every intention of wearing this printed romper but never did because of that slight chill. And well I might be a year wiser I'm still cold blooded. But it was perfect for the weather near my house. Hello 95 degrees. It's bit shorter than I thought so threw it on to lounge by the pool. Just for reference I bought the small and I'm 5'4. I'm thinking going up a size would be good for length. 

Anyway, on to something exciting, the very first Flashback Fashion Fridays Linkup! This is something that Jessica and I have been working on putting together. Our goal is have fun and take a look at how our style has evolved by linking to your post from a year ago. Totally okay if it's not a year ago-last 6 months, last month, last week all are welcome. We hope you'll join in!

This was last years look and funny enough I am wearing this top as I type. I can see myself wearing this top for a long time! See the post here.

Linkup Rules:
 1. We'd love it if you follow us (me and Jessica) on bloglovin 
 2. Please link up a direct link to a post and not your homepage
 3. Use this button to link back to this linkup or include a link to this post on your blog.







15 comments:

  1. I love that romper! The colors are so pretty and I really like how you styled it! Can't wait for the link up!
    ~~Megan~~
    http://www.poshprime.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great romper! So fun to see your style from last year. This is a great idea for a link up.

    Amy Ann
    Straight A Style

    ReplyDelete
  3. First of all, HAPPY belated BIRTHDAY!!! Super cute romper! I recently got a similar one that I think is a little too short on me too (I'm also 5'4") so I tied a denim shirt around my waist so I felt more comfortable to wear it :)

    P.S. Visit my blog to enter to win a personalized necklace!

    http://elementsofellis.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Blue and white is the best combo ever, so I love this romper!
    And happy belated birthday!
    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute! I love blue and white, it looks so crisp. Happy belated bday too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE those ray bans!

    xo,
    Bri
    www.cityfashiongirl.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look great, Adri! I love that romper on you! What an awesome idea to post a photo from a year ago. It's crazy how much can change in a year, even when it comes to personal style!

    Thanks so much for linking up with Friday Favorites! Have a fab weekend!

    Christie
    The Closet by Christie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Adri!
    I came here to invite you to join my Friday FInds Link-Up (which I just started last week) and I see that you also just started doing a Link-Up. Come visit me?
    I love that top - and the hat complements it nicely.
    Hope to see you!
    Heather Wyancko
    http://ForageFashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. sooooooooooo cute! you pull off that romper so well! happy late birthday :) SO jealous of your fun staycation! I need me some California asap
    xo, Candace | Lovely Little Rants

    ReplyDelete
  10. That romper is too cute! I don't feel like it's tooo short that with flats you couldn't run around in it!

    xx,
    Susie

    www.SequinsandStrawberries.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. l love that romper - its perfect for summer!

    Erica
    www.pumpsandpushups.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. that romper is so cute!

    xoxo, Preeti
    www.ninesto5.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Looking adorable in that romper. I will have to remember to link up and remember to do so this coming Friday!
    Would love to have you link up to "Bloggers Who Have Inspired Me" which is now LIVE, each Tuesday I feature 5 of the links linked up the previous Tuesday. Hope to see you there.
    Rachel xo

    Garay Treasures

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment! I try my best to respond to everyone!