home     about     contact     styling        

Thursday, August 6, 2015

Flashback Fashion Friday's Linkup #7



Free People dress // urban expressions clutch (old, similar) // sandals (old, similar)

When I'm obsessed with something, I go out and try to get as much of it as I can. I'm looking at you off the shoulder tops and dresses. And if you read the little blog of mine frequently you know that I've posted quite a few looks with off the shoulder pieces this summer. However, last year was all about the shift. After seeing this cute floral dress, my love for shifts lit up inside me and click click it was mine! It's even better in person-hello peekaboo trim and buttons in the back! It was the perfect dress for the weekend in this sticky humid weather we have been having. I'm thinking I should bring it out again this weekend for my date with Jessica

And speaking of Jessica, it's time for our weekly Flashback Fashion Friday linkup! Here's a look at my post last year. Okay, now I need to dig up those shorts!










21 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous dress! I love the clutch too, it's the perfect compliment to your ensemble!

    -Katie
    http://hellokatiegirl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this dress is the perfect outfit for you! You really showcase it well. I'm inspired to try a shift dress myself. Thanks for sharing and hosting the linkup :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love everything about this outfit! Dress, shoes, and clutch! And such beautiful color on you. Bravo!
    Heather Wyancko
    http://ForageFashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ummm you need to wear this color everyday. It's sooo good on you! Beautiful. I love the fit of the dress too. I've been wanting to wear things like this every day this summer.

    Amy Ann
    Straight A Style

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am in love with the red dress!
    xx
    Mademoiselle Coconath
    http://mllecoconath.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. That Free People dress is so pretty, and look beautiful on you! Love it with the clutch and sandals!
    Rachael
    http://www.threadsforthomasblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this dress - Free People is always so effortlessly chic!


    Morgan
    www.eenymeenyminymorgan.blogspot.com
    www.leighandmariehandstampedjewelry.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I AGREE WITH AMY THIS POP OF COLOR IS SO PRETTY ON YOU !!!!

    M
    SIMPLY SUTTER

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the Free People dress! Such lovely photos!!

    pinkandnavystripes.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love that dress! The colors are so fun and the clutch was a perfect choice!
    ~~Megan~~
    http://www.poshprime.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. You look stunning in those vibrant colors!

    xo | The Fashion Forecast

    ReplyDelete
  12. I absolutely love this look, Adri! I love the color and print of this dress! It looks fabulous on you!

    Thanks so much for linking up with Friday Favorites! Have a fab weekend!

    Christie
    The Closet by Christie

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your style is sooo fab! Love your outfits!

    - Cielo
    www.mermaidinheels.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I adore this pretty floral shift! How perfect for hot summery weather. You look amazing! Great post!
    xo Kiki
    http://colormekiki.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. This dress is just so gorgeous! I love the colors, the print, and all these photos of it blowing! You look great and I love the clutch with it.

    Denise | Fashion Love Letters

    ReplyDelete
  16. amazing post, kisses!

    http://itsmetijana.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gorgeous dress! The color and the print are so fun and perfect for summer!
    ~Sara
    Sincerely, Sara

    ReplyDelete
  18. seriously loving this look! great print and loving the color and totally loving the flashback look too :)

    -Andréa

    A.Viza Style

    ReplyDelete
  19. Such a cute red dress, loove it!
    http://sepatuholig.blogspot.com
    instagram.com/grace_njio

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment! I try my best to respond to everyone!