home     about     contact     styling        

Thursday, May 19, 2016

7 Neckerchief Scarves (that aren't western looking)

You guys ever since wearing this outfit I've become obsessed with neckerchief scarves! By the way, I just learned the official term in the process and thought I'd share (now go tell your friends!). The main reason I shied away from them is because they all looked western and parading around like a cowgirl wasn't my idea of cute. Clearly that all changed when I found a neckerchief scarf that was not red or paisley. Turns out, there's plenty of options and I pulled together my favorite 7 in case you also don't want to look like a cowgirl.





5 comments:

  1. Yesss, lady- this list is perfect! Need to pick a few more of these bad boys up! Love this trend. :)

    -Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this trend! I have the third one in your selection :) I grew up in a super western town and now I avoid anything too western-y, so I love these non-western versions :)

    https://elementsofellis.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that neck scarves are coming back full swing. They are such great jewelry replacements. I actually dug through my closet for one of mine last night. I think it's one of those western looking ones though. Lol. Love all your picks! Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been a huge fan of neckerchief's these days too. I also didn't realize that's what they were called. Cute picks!

    Jackie
    Something About That

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes! I'm always on the hunt for neckerchiefs! I love all your picks including the one you're wearing!
    ~Jessica
    Jeans and a Teacup

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment! I try my best to respond to everyone!