home     about     contact     styling        

Thursday, May 18, 2017

Floral Off-the-Shoulder Top + Linkup





floral top // jeans // purse // espadrilles (get 1/2 up) // hat (similar) // sunglasses (great dupes!) 

Happy Friday everyone! I have to say I feel like I cheated to get here. My staycation ended Wednesday, so it's been a 2 day work week. Anyway, we headed up to Santa Barbara County with some good friends from Arizona. They love cooking (no complaints here) so we found this incredible luxury yurt that had the most unreal views and a nice kitchen. Let's just say I underestimated the weather being that high up. This summery top only saw the light of day on the drive up. Basically, I wore 10 percent of what I packed. I guess all my other cute summery outfits will have to wait a little. On the plus side, I have little laundry to do-LOL.

Now are you ready for my flashback look? Looks like not much as changed from year-to-year! Still loving blue and white AND off-the-shoulder tops! The best part is this color palette doesn't go out of style. That's something I try to keep in mind when I buy things now. 

Thank you to everyone who linked up with us last week! We hope you join in again! Our picks are Joi from In My Joi and Brittany from Kingdom of Sequins!




15 comments:

  1. Such a cute off the shoulder top, your current one and the flashback one! I also love your espadrilles!

    http://www.mylittlenest.org

    ReplyDelete
  2. That top is gorgeous! Have a great weekend xx
    www.vanityandmestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like it was amazing! I love your top! You look great. Funny how similar your throwback look is too.

    Amy Ann
    Straight A Style

    ReplyDelete
  4. Florals and off the shoulder tops are my two favorite things, so I'm loving your top! Sounds like it was such a great time!
    Rachael
    www.threadsforthomasblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for the feature! Love all your looks and this amazing top! Happy Friday!

    Brittany :)
    www.kingdomofsequins.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Obsessed with this outfit! Love the floral as well as the hat
    Kate || KATE KOUTURES

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the top! It's so pretty. Have a lovely weekend.

    XXX
    Heidi
    https://findingloveandhappinessblog.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the simple but pretty top! Cute espadrilles too!

    Jessica | notjessfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. That top is SO cute! I also really love your hat! Short week or not, I hope you're enjoying the weekend :)

    Jackie at Something About That

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm totally digging your style, girl! Comfy and effortless styling is what I like the most!

    xoxo from Napa Valley!

    Paulina | Shenska

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh that is such a pretty floral, and I love both your current and flashback looks!
    Your Yurt looked gorgeous, glad you had a fun staycation!
    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
  12. That top is gorgeous! And I love the purse you paired with it- so cute!
    xx
    Courtney
    https://courtneylivin.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. A great design for the ladies, I wonder what it would look like if it came with a shirt from TeeBeat too? An interesting combination.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment! I try my best to respond to everyone!