home     about     contact     styling        

Thursday, June 7, 2018

Finding My Bliss Again

cute summer outfit

cute yellow tassel earrings and flowy top

flirty yellow top and jeans

top with a cute back

easy summer look

top (wearing xxs) // jeans // espadrilles (go up 1/2 size) // sunglasses // earrings // purse

It's funny to see these pictures and realize you can see a difference in yourself. No, I'm not talking about getting fit or anything like that. It's deeper. It's something I've been working on for a really long time. ME. That mental and spiritual me. And to be honest, it's been a roller coaster to get here. I fought for it every.single.day. If you don't remember (or missed my post), I was laid off 9 months ago to this date and I haven't talked much about it here since. Probably one of the hardest and longest battles I've had to overcome. It's the closest thing I know to an unexpected breakup. Not only was it a punch to the ego, but for every interview that turned into rejection or even worse being ghosted pushed me back to what felt like the beginning of the starting line. There were so many no's and so many tears. And you have to pick yourself up and try again and again and again. But I can say I made it through. I actually made it. I landed the right job. I'll tell you about that another day. 

If you're in that tough spot of looking for a job, know that you can find the right job for you. It might be so hard now, but it really is just a season. No season can last forever. If you need someone to talk to about it or advice, please email me! I know how lonely that road feels.




4 comments:

  1. Congrats on your job! Such a lovely mustard tank too.

    Thank you for the link up!

    Hope that you are having a great week :) We have a birthday party this weekend so I'm jsut takign a little break from all that business to read some blogs before I get back to getting organised! :)

    Away From The Blue Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so lovely and happy in these photos. Congratulations on your new job. I'm so pleased for you, especially as it sounds like the right job for you. Beautiful sunny top xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a very difficult nine months! I'm glad you found a job you love and feel like yourself again.

    http://www.iamchiconthecheap.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adri, I am so glad that you persisted through the struggle and found your strength along the way! Congratulations on finding the right job for you. And as always, yellow is such a lovely color on you!

    Shelbee
    www.shelbeeontheedge.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment! I try my best to respond to everyone!