home     about     contact     styling        

Thursday, July 5, 2018

Black Summer Dress






dress // sandals (old, cute option) // purse // sunglasses

Well it might be a confusing work week, but slightly nice with it being Friday already. Who else can appreciate a little break mid-week? I think I can take the confusion. Hopefully, you had a nice 4th of July! While this wasn't my 4th outfit, I actually wore this top and jeans. But this black dress is one I couldn't say no to. You might have seen it around in blogland lately. It gives me that French chic vibe and I'm completely okay with that. It's made of a linen blend, so it's very breathable for black in the Summer. I'm really tempted to buy it in white. Anyone else buy their favorite pieces in multiple colors? It's so flattering (even if you're not the tallest). 


Thanks for linking up with us! Our picks are Stefanie from The Style Safari and Tatiana from My Fabulous Forties!


4 comments:

  1. It looks like such a nice summer dress - I like the button detail! :)

    Thank you for the link up!

    Hope that you're having a great week so far! :)

    Away From The Blue Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adri, I love this dress. It is so unique and chic as far as little black dresses go. And I loved the white version on Jessica, too! So pretty!

    Shelbee
    www.shelbeeontheedge.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That dress looks so perfect on you! I hope you had a fun 4th!
    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a lovely dress you have there dear. Loving the laid back style with cute button details, and sexy slit too. So pretty on you!

    Jessica | notjessfashion.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment! I try my best to respond to everyone!