If you missed last weeks Craving Lately post, then let me fill ya in! I'm pretty sure you're getting ready for Fall and what's the best part about that? The FASHION! Ok cooler weather comes in at a close second. Believe me when I say that I have my
little list growing (maybe growing too fast). But I asked a few other stylish ladies to see what's on their list. This week is the ever so stylish Amy from The Real Arnolds. Her style is polished but so attainable. Now, I want to add all these things to my list. Amy we might just be twinning it this Fall in that jacket or shirtdress (fair warning). So here's Amy's breakdown:
1. Leather Moto Jacket - A leather moto jacket is my ultimate fall wish. Effortless over a dress or paired with boyfriend jeans, a moto jacket is practical, long lasting, and always stylish. Plus, it can make a sweet outfit a little edgier.
2. Rebecca Minkoff Purse - A Rebecca Minkoff purse is another item that has been on my list for far too long. For some reason I have yet to pull the trigger. I keep telling myself that next time I splurge, this will be the item. I love the classic shape and style with the studs and chain strap. It's an easy outfit maker.
3. Open Toed Booties - (This is one item I actually already have from my list) Boots are by far my favorite type of shoe. They instantly lend an edge to any outfit. Let's just say I might have a boot buying problem. I always look forward to the temperatures cooling off so I can break out my boots! To satisfy myself in the meantime, I started looking for a heeled, open-toed version. I have been seeing these paired with skirts, dresses, and jeans. I wanted black and with detail, and this Vince Camuto pair fit the bill. I think they will be the perfect fall transition piece.
4. Shirt Dress - I love dresses. I wear them all year and just vary how I style them. In summer and spring, just add a flat sandal or a strappy heel. In fall, boots and a jacket. In winder, add tights. I've been seeing a lot of shirt dresses lately. They are a fun twist on a basic, and I consider something like this shirt dress a great addition to any wardrobe.
5. Red and White Striped Blouse - My wardrobe is full of silky blouses. I love them for their versatility. They take me from work to weekend and everything in between. I love light colored, short sleeved for summer and darker, long sleeved for fall and winter. They are so easily layered too. I have been looking for a red and white striped version to add to my closet. I love anything striped, and red and white is a fun twist. I haven't found the perfect one yet, but I'm keeping my eyes out!
6. Asymmetrical Hem Skirt- I love any type of classic piece with a twist. An asymmetrical hem skirt fits the bill. Depending on length and styling and skirt like this could be worn to work or on a date night.