home     about     contact     styling        

Monday, October 6, 2014

Endless Summer

Part of me loves this endless Summer LA seems to be on for many reasons. It calls for ice cream as an acceptable meal without feeling any guilt and stops at Lemonade. Good thing they have food there (um we're talking thee best mac n' cheese) and lemonade of course! But the down side is digging through my closet to find yet another outfit for this crazy heat that hasn't already been worn a million times. And really I just would love to start wearing more plaid and possibly booties. I did get lucky and found this Rachel Roy dress (love this fall one) from last year feeling neglected this year. I love that it has pockets and subtle cutouts, so I'm glad I got another chance to wear it.

On another note, today I start my new job, which is nervously exciting. I do have some really early mornings now, but hopefully I can adjust to that quickly. Wish me luck!

xo Adri

And because I'm dreaming of fall dresses:

8 comments:

  1. I love pieces that make print mixing easy, and this dress is fabulous. I would be perfectly happy with an endless summer :)
    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like this tip! This dress is so unique, and I am loving the combination of prints!
    poshprime.com
    ~~Megan~~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh congrats on the new job! Super exciting, I'm sure you'll rock at it... Love the print mixing of this dress, really cute!
    Hope
    www.hhdesignsblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This dress is so pretty!! I love print mixing, but it definitely better when the dress does the work!! Your hair is gorgeous!!
    ~Sara

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun dress! Glad you got to bring it out and wear it again. I'm jelous you get an endless summer. Summer is my favorite :)

    Fishbowl Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am soooo over this heat! But it doesn't keep me from wearing fall clothes. lol. I just spend my days in air conditioned rooms and pretend it's fall. lol. Your hair look so cute! I hope you love your new job!

    http://www.kaciesklosetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. That dress is gorgeous! I love the print and the cutout details :)

    A new post is up on the blog. I'd love to hear your thoughts if you are able to drop by: http://www.fashchronicles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look so cute in this dress..so flattering on. The sandals are adorable.
    Happy Fall-ish.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment! I try my best to respond to everyone!