home     about     contact     styling        

Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Romping It


Months ago I was so resistant to rompers. There was that inner battle of fashionable vs. practical. Well, I guess fashion won because I just can't enough of rompers. This floral romper opened the flood gates of my endless obsession and I'm not sorry. I packed it for our girls trip (aka bridesmaid bootcamp) a couple of weeks ago and didn't really think through the tank and shoes, but I think the black accents ended up working out. I mean I pretty much think these Vince espadrilles will go with anything. Too bad black shoes are off limits for my bridesmaid outfit-brides orders. I'm pretty sure she was looking at me when she made that rule.

Hope you're having a great week!

Rompers I have my eye on:

8 comments:

  1. Love that romper! Looks great on you!

    The Style Storm
    <3, Christina

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving this! The romper is so pretty, and I love the addition of the denim jacket and black hat. Also, every time you wear those shoes I want them!
    poshprime.com
    ~~Megan~~

    ReplyDelete
  3. This romper is so so cute... the coloring is great for you!!
    Hope
    www.hhdesignsblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute romper! I wish the weather was still nice so I could wear something like this!

    xo T.
    www.initialed.ca

    ReplyDelete
  5. You pull of rompers better than anyone I've seen...this one is such a gorgeous print!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I go back and forth on rompers - one day I love them and I want more, the next day (usually after wearing them and having to go the bathroom), I dislike them! This one is super cute on you though - I love it! Plus, the espradilles and jean jacket add such a cute touch!

    jyoti @ whatjocraves.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment! I try my best to respond to everyone!