3 plastic rubber bands
6-10 bobby pins
1. Grab a third of your hair for the first braided bun. I pulled the hair back leaving no part.
2. Doing a 3 stranded braid, braid the section of hair directly in the back middle. No need to be perfect. Tie off with rubber band.
3. Take the braid and wrap it in a bun.
4. Secure the bun with bobby pins.
5. Grab half the remaining loose hair and braid.
6. Take the second braid and wrap in a bun shape.
7. Secure braid with bobby pins.
8. Take the remaining hair and create the last braid.
9. Wrap braid into a bun and secure with bobby pins.
Pretty hair in under 10 minutes and then you have nice wavy hair the next day. #twofer