home     about     contact     styling        

Tuesday, July 12, 2016

12 Denim Dresses Under $100


The more we go into Summer, the simpler I want my outfits to be. I've already confessed my love for denim here. But a good denim dress goes a long way during Summer. Perfect for any vacations! It's easy and looks effortless even if you are melting in the heat. I can't help but keep adding more and more to my closet. There's so many styles to pick from and I love the different shapes. I've rounded up 12 of my favorite all under $100 and LOVE this one (under $45 guys)!




14 comments:

  1. Beautiful picks! In love with denim dresses! x

    Have a nice week,
    Andreea
    http://couturezilla.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this dress on you, so cute with the hat!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the denim dress look for summer, it's so versatile! The one you're wearing is super adorable :)

    Chelsea
    Chow Down USA
    Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  4. Denim dresses are the bomb! Love yours with the pocket!

    Abby | Life in the Fash Lane

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wearing a denim dress in real life today. So good! Loving all the ones you found.

    Amy Ann
    Straight A Style

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are all so cute and I love the one you are wearing as well. I really love that one in the top row from Asos!

    Denise | Fashion Love Letters

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this outfit on you, it's so dreamy! And I'm obsessed with that button up one from ASOS. So dang cute!!

    xx
    Sara
    http://saramirza.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes yes yes! I'm all about denim dresses, especially if they are affordable. :]

    // ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲

    ReplyDelete
  9. Like the selection ;)
    xx
    Mónica Sors
    MES VOYAGES À PARIS
    NEW POST: SUMMER MAXI DRESS

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a stunning look! And great selection!

    Adi xx
    www.fancycorrectitude.com
    www.instagram.com/fancycorrectitude

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment! I try my best to respond to everyone!