home     about     contact     styling        

Thursday, November 17, 2016

Denim Tuxedo







top // jeans // sandals (similar) // purse // hat (similar - i got the black) // aviators // bracelets c/o pura vida

Denim is one of those essentials that you can never have enough. Finding more and more unique denim pieces is definitely my jam right now. When I spotted these cropped ripped jeans, it gave me the feels. But told myself to wait till they went on sale. You bet the sale gods were listening and made it happen! Not going to lie, they are much higher waisted than I normally wear. I'm thinking I would have picked up these one's instead which are an inch lower (short torso problems). But the higher the waist the better, right?! And these are not the pants to wear when you want to eat a lot-lol!

Is anyone already shopping for the holidays? Crazy how we are technically in the holiday season. I' mean 'hello Starbucks red cups' are here. Well, except at my Starbucks for some reason. This year I've been looking for brands that give back for gifts. These friendship bracelets (wearing this and this) are so cute and come in tons of colors and Pura Vida gives back to local Costa Rican artisans with every purchase. Wouldn't they be a nice stocking stuffers? Hopefully, my girlfriends aren't reading this;)

Thank you for linking up! This week our picks are Yana from A Handful of Stories and from Konstantina from K Meets Style!



9 comments:

  1. I love a denim on denim look, it is always a classic.

    ~ xo Sheree
    Posh Classy Mom
    Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's been so hard to focus on the holidays with the warm weather, but I started looking for gifts yesterday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving this denim on denim look! Those jeans look great on you!
    Rachael
    www.threadsforthomasblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this! So cute!
    ~~Megan~~
    http://www.poshprime.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cool, babe- love these jeans on you. Digging the vibe!

    -Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

    ReplyDelete
  6. You can certainly pull off the denim on denim look - you look fabulous :) Thanks for hosting! Hope you have a nice weekend!

    Sarah Bell
    Trendy & Tidy

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look adorable! I love those jeans! The cut off bottoms and distressed knee are so cute! Have a good weekend!

    http://www.mylittlenest.org

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gosh, you look so summery in your denim and sandals, I'm super jealous! The pura vida bracelets are for such a great cause.
    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
  9. thank you for the feature babe<3 You look perfect in denim!!
    www.kmeetsstyle.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment! I try my best to respond to everyone!