First, I have to say thank you for all your kind words in my last post. Part of me still can't believe I actually put that on the internet, but the other part of me is so relieved. From all this, I hope to bring some good to this little space.
Now in keeping my word about providing some clean beauty, I thought I'd get right to it. Let me say that I'm normally just an expert at pinning all the DIY's and recipes, but never make the things. So if that sounds like you too, then know that this turmeric face mask is for you. It's just 2 ingredients and takes 60 seconds to whip together if you include opening the ingredients.
If the 2 ingredients and time doesn't sell you, you'll love the benefits. Turmeric is full of antioxidants and antibacterial properties. So if your skin's glow looks like it's been in hibernation? This will take care of that! Not that you should be concerned, but it wrinkle fighter. Oh, it's an anti-inflammatory meaning it's your BFF for acne. Basically, there's too many reasons.
TURMERIC (& HONEY) FACE MASK:
- 1 tbs Turmeric
- 1 tbs Plain Greek Yogurt (if you're lazy and want the benefits of honey, get the one with honey)
1. Mix turmeric and yogurt in small bowl.
2. Put mixture on clean skin. I like using the spoon I mixed everything with to help keep my hands clean.
3. Let sit for 10-15 minutes and pass the time checking that Instagram feed.
4. Wash off. Yes, your skin might be a little yellow (that or I was paranoid), but it does subside. I also recommend doing this mask at night.
Let me know if you try this out! It's super easy and my skin looked SO good the next morning I went sans makeup.