home     about     contact     styling        

Monday, August 7, 2017

Not So Simple Black Top





black tee (worn backwards) // jeans // shoes (similar)  // purse (similar) // sunglasses

Half the time, there's a good chance you can find me in neutrals and a t-shirt. Lucky for me, my office is casual, so my work to weekend pieces do not very much. I wouldn't be surprised if people think I wear the same thing just in different variations-tee and jeans. But in my defense I've become quite the expert at finding t-shirts with fun details. This black tee is just the latest and I preferred it worn backwards.  And if you saw my last Instagram post, you know I've been t-shirt shopping. Here are a few more I've bought:





4 comments:

  1. You know things like this are my jam too! Perfect tee.

    Amy Ann
    Straight A Style

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love a simple black top like this. They're really perfect for denim for a casual look.

    Jessica | notjessfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a great little detail on the back...elevating the perfect black tee!

    Shelbee
    www.shelbeeontheedge.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the back of this tee! Pieces like this are my favorite to add to my wardrobe!
    Rachael
    www.threadsforthomasblog.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment! I try my best to respond to everyone!