home     about     contact     styling        

Wednesday, August 2, 2017

Summer Wardrobe Update






top (similar option) // skirt c/o // espadrilles // bag // sunglasses 

Hey everyone! How's your week going? Is it me or are we at that time of the year where we realize time is going too fast, yet were in the mental slow fog of summer? Part of me wants time to slow down to fully enjoy these long warm months and maybe just be able to sit pool-side with a nice margarita. You know a nice long siesta. Then, that other part where I just want cool weather and snuggle up in a cozy sweater. Because I've officially don't know how many more times I can wear my cutoff shorts. And that's the thing finding clothes you feel excited about when you're melting is not an easy task right now. Retailers are filled with all the cute fall stuff. So when I came across this stripe skirt (and I'm not a skirt person) I just knew it would add some spark to my summer wardrobe. Yesss, I could get through these heat and look cute (and a little sweaty).

Do you have any pieces that you've picked up that are getting you through? Mainly, because I'm asking for my closet :)



1 comment:

  1. I have a similar skirt, Adri! You look SUPER cute in this look!
    Thanks for sharing!
    Have a wonderful week!
    much love, Len
    www.lenparent.com
    XO

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment! I try my best to respond to everyone!