home     about     contact     styling        

Monday, April 20, 2015

Boho with Rocksbox











If you haven't been able to tell, I've really am into anything boho. It's funny but my coworkers were having a discussion the other day about how boho is my signature style (clearly it's noticeable). While I've had this dress for sometime, I found one of the best ways to update it is with accessories. I thought it would be fun to do a little print mixing with this embroidered clutch that really makes my boho loving eyes oh so happy! Then I just had to include 2 pieces from my first Rocksbox. You get 3 pieces. And OH-M-GEE did they nail it! Don't get me wrong, I hands down love surprises, but wasn't sure if they could really send pieces that would be, well, so me. The beaded blue and gold wrap bracelet is great for my extra small wrists, which I did mention when I signed up-loved that they keep that in mind. It's like a man who actually listens to what you say and sends you pretty things. The gold statement necklace is actually flipped. The other side has a little more bling to it, beautiful, but I wanted something more neutral since there is already a lot going on. Anyway, have you tried Rocksbox yet? It's such a fun way to try out jewelry. You create a profile of your style and make a wish list of items you would love to try. From there your stylist picks out some pieces to send you. Plus, it's starting at $19 a month and you can swap your box as many times as you want a month and purchase anything from you box. I'm honestly having a hard time sending these pieces back. If you're ready to try out Rocksbox, you can use code ADRILATELYXOXO for a free month.

Hope you have a great Monday!
xo Adri
  Link up on Mix It, Style to Inspire, Manic Monday, Lauren, what I wore, Shanna

14 comments:

  1. Loveeeee that clutch pattern with the print of your dress! Looks great!

    xx,
    Susie

    www.SequinsandStrawberries.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty look! Love your hair!
    http://www.hiteastyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy sjshzjduzhdhdj when did your hair get so long and goddessesy??
    The Adored Life

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rocksbox is definitely good at choosing things to send out!
    Fun look. Love the print on your maxi. =)
    xo,
    nancy

    http://www.adoretoadorn.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the way you styled your dress. Isn't it amazing how you can update things with accessorizes. I loved that clutch when I saw it on the site.

    Amy Ann
    Now blogging at my new site Straight A Style

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous dress! I am loving how the pattern on the dress coordinates with the bag pattern
    $300 Shopping Spree Giveaway at Dresses & Denim

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loving that clutch! You got a great jewelry set, love it! Hobo is definitely your style!
    -Tatiana
    We Shop in Heels

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the mix of pattern, you look amazing!
    xx
    Coco
    http://mllecoconath.com

    Latest post :
    http://www.mllecoconath.com/inspiration-1/2015/4/21/wish-list-april-1

    ReplyDelete
  9. You're a total babe here, doll! Boho chiiiiiiiiic!

    -Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

    ReplyDelete
  10. Rocksbox has been nailing it lately!! I love what they sent you...and I might be drooling over this clutch as well!! Bring on the boho!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Loving this dress and seriously adoring the prints in both the dress and the clutch! I am totally loving your necklace as well, it is so chic and gorgeous! Enjoy your week!

    Denise | Fashion Love Letters

    ReplyDelete
  12. Super cute, I love the print of your dress!

    ReplyDelete
  13. LOVE LOVE LOVE! Also, how sweet are your style tips?! Love that! Seriously obsessing over that clutch girlfriend! You look beautiful!

    xx, Leah / Eat Pray Wear Love

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the print mixing! That clutch is so fun! And I'm glad you are enjoying Rocksbox. It's so tempting to not buy everything in each box!
    ~Jessica
    Jeans and a Teacup

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment! I try my best to respond to everyone!