home     about     contact     styling        

Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Wedding Guest Attire







It's that season again. You know wedding season and after doing a happy dance finding out that we were invited to my best friend's sisters wedding (yeah say that one fast) I realized I needed a dress. Side note: she was have a really intimate wedding and the guest list was tiny and initially told we wouldn't be invited. So that happy dance was no joke! Now back to the important stuff: the dress. While I generally gravitate towards shifts, I wanted to step out of my norm this time. And I'm not going to lie it was a challenge! It's funny now thinking about how I passed this dress a few times on different trips to the mall and it wasn't till a week before the wedding that I finally tried it on. Because let's face it I had tried on a million dresses by now and this was all that was left. A few texts later to my besties and it was settled. I think the best part is that I know I can wear this floral number with these sandals and a jean jacket for more casual occasions. I tried finding it online for you, but no luck. This dress is very similar or pop into your nearest Bloomingdales. Since I did a lot of online browsing before the wedding, but never got around to ordering in time, I have a bunch of options below that are under $150, mostly under $100. Hopefully this helps any of you attending a wedding soon or even graduations!

Thanks so much for stopping by! Happy Hump Day!
xo Adri



Link up on what I wore, Shanna, Tara, Fab Favorites, Carlee

27 comments:

  1. Love that dress! I bought a similar one for a wedding last year! Also, your hair looks amazing here!

    xx,
    Susie

    www.SequinsandStrawberries.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are wedding guest ready in this entire outfit...I just wish I had a few friends left that still needed to tie the knot....feeling so old...most of my of girlfriends are even done with having babies...enjoy this season in your life. Weddings are the BEST!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty dress! Perfect for weddings for sure!
    xo Southern Style

    ReplyDelete
  4. This dress is absolutely adorable on you! I love the print and the fit and flare cut! Perfect for a wedding!

    <3 Shannon
    Upbeat Soles

    ReplyDelete
  5. love this dress, girl!! so cute!

    xo Lauren
    www.earthtostyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. love this dress, girl!! so cute!

    xo Lauren
    www.earthtostyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. you are the perfect wedding guest! You look stunning in floral!
    kelseybang.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. the dress is so pretty, love the print!

    danielle | avec danielle

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your fit and flare look, Adri! You look gorgeous! That's perfect wedding attire. I love those little black heels! Just enough to click and clack, but comfortable enough to dance the night away.

    Christie
    The Closet by Christie

    www.theclosetbychristie.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think you made the right choice with that dress - so perfect for a springtime wedding! And your hair is looking gorgeous!
    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super cute dress! I'm not going to any weddings this summer but I wish I was so I could buy a cute dress like this!
    ~Jessica
    Jeans and a Teacup

    ReplyDelete
  12. This dress is gorgeous and looks amazing on you! I totally agree that fit and flare dresses are seriously so flattering on everyone. Great look girl and hope you have fun at the wedding!

    www.lastylenysmile.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. wild about this dress! You look stunning! Fabulous as always, love. If you get a sec, I'd love to hear your thoughts on my latest. :) xx

    Fash Boulevard

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a pretty dress...looks perfect on you!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Look at you in this pretty print! I love it! Total Babe Mode.

    -Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oooh! That dress is beautiful! I love it! Really good finds in your slideshow, too!


    Amber
    All the Cute
    Recent Post: Favorite Maxi Dress

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gorgeous dress!

    Greets from Greece :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Such a pretty spring dress, reminds me of a pull and bear dress I have in my closet.
    Lots of Love,
    Bee

    http://www.thedramaqueenconfesses.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is a very beautiful look on you. I really like the print of your dress. Because it's so busy, I think it was smart to pair them with a black pump. Classy!

    www.coffeeclothesrepeat.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. So pretty Adri! I love the floral. Hooray for wedding season. I love the excuse for fun dresses. :)

    Amy Ann
    Now blogging at my new site Straight A Style

    ReplyDelete
  21. The dress is so pretty! Love the floral pint :)
    xx
    www.theblackblush.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  22. That dress compliments you! <3

    xo,
    Bri
    www.cityfashiongirl.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. It's a lovely dress, you look beautiful~~ I wish I had some weddings to go to, I feel like all my friends are married already!

    Gina
    Pink Wings

    ReplyDelete
  24. It's wedding season & I have no weddings to go to. Darn. I love your look, perfect for spring. Those shoes are the cutest. :]

    // ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲

    ReplyDelete
  25. This dress is so pretty, I love the style!

    xx Kelly
    Sparkles and Shoes

    ReplyDelete
  26. Good call! Such a stunning dress. Love fit and flare dresses because they can go glam or casual, depending on what shoes you wear it with :)

    xo,
    Abby of Life in the Fash Lane

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment! I try my best to respond to everyone!