home     about     contact     styling        

Friday, April 24, 2015

Spring Beauty Favorites

Happy happy Friday friends! Anyone have nothing planned but really excited for the weekend like me? Anyway, I don't really share much about beauty around here mainly because I feel like a novice. However, these 3 are what I'm currently reaching for and can't get enough of.

Living Proof Instant Texture: This is one of those brands that I kept hearing about and on my list to try. I racked up enough points at Sephora to get this sample size and couldn't stop using it! It's basically the perfect product to help give you that beachy hair. Personally, I put it in when my hair is wet and braid my hair, go to sleep, and wake up to the perfect waves. I plan on picking up the full sized version this weekend since I'm all out of my sample. Oh, and it smells amazing!

L'Occitane Jasmin & Bergamote Fragrance: And since I'm crazy about good smelling hair stuff I'm all for a great fragrance. I'm obsessed with anything jasmine-tea, flowers, candles, ice cream....you get it. I'm obsessed! This fragrance has the perfect amount of jasmine to get my fix and mixed with the bergamote-perfect! I also love that I don't smell it on anyone else. I won't go there, but let's just say I'm a little fickle about smelling my perfume on every other woman.

Essie Polish in Tart Deco: No matter how many years go by, but I always find myself gravitating towards this epic Spring/Summer color around this time of year. It looks great against so many skin complexions and just adds a fun pop of color. For me, it's a classic.

If you have a beauty favorite that I must try, I want to hear!

xo Adri
 
Link up with Lauren

9 comments:

  1. I need that spray! I always sleep with wet and braided hair, so this might be perfect! Luckily, I'll be at a Sephora tomorrow!
    ~~Megan~~
    http://www.poshprime.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love essie so much for natural nails!! And that color is gorgeous for spring or summer!!

    Tori
    FashionBlingGirlyThings

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh man, the L'Occitane Jasmin & Bergamote Fragrance sounds simply magnificent. I love a good scent but haven't really gotten any from L'Occitane. :]

    // ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also have that Essie shade and I love it!

    katieappleyard.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've never tried a hair texturizer but my hair has absolutely no texture so maybe I should give it a try! I love L'occitane hand lotion but didn't know they had fragrances!
    ~Jessica
    Jeans and a Teacup

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a really nice post! I love that nail polish! Such a great spring colour!

    I have just started blogging and I would love for you to check out my blog.

    Deepti xx

    www.mademoisellemeetsmaquillageandmacaroons.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. That nail polish looks like the perfect spring color!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'll have to try that hair spray, I'm desperate for a beachy look now the summer is approaching, and i can't always be bothered to dry my hair! I love an orangey summery polish too! x
    Pearl & Peach

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment! I try my best to respond to everyone!