home     about     contact     styling        

Thursday, April 9, 2015

Shopbop Favorites




If you would have saw my original plan for the Shopbop sale, it would have looked a lot different. But when you wait til the final stretch of the sale to get all those dream worthy pieces they're not always available in your size. Lesson learned-don't get sick during the first day of the sale and sleep in. Okay, I couldn't control that, but I found a bunch of my go-to basics still available. You can never go wrong with classic aviators, your favorite jeans, and all 25% off with code SPRING25. So go snatch up some of your favorites before the sale ends tonight.

Happy Shopping!
xo Adri

6 comments:

  1. Omgsh all these fabulous bucket bags are calling my name--I love the color of the one you picked!! I have been trying to hold out--but you all are making my want to give into the sale :)

    Tori
    FashionBlingGirlyThings

    ReplyDelete
  2. I experienced a similar ordeal... I was at an event all day Tuesday without access to my phone so what I had planned to buy sold out - so frustrating! But I agree, there are still a lot of great pieces and I LOVE your picks!

    Jacy
    ww.lovelenore.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that bucket bag! I ordered a romper and Free People dress for $65 total! I can't wait for them to come!
    ~~Megan~~
    http://www.poshprime.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty top and I absolutely love those jeans!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your Silk & Salt Team
    http://www.silk-salt.com?c=c
    Instagram is for pictures, YouTube is for videos, Silk & Salt is for blogposts

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment! I try my best to respond to everyone!