home     about     contact     styling        

Monday, May 14, 2018

The Best Jumpsuit

cute date night outfit

styling a black jumpsuit

adri lately

madewell apron ruffle jumpsuit

faux leather jacket, ruffle black jumpsuit

jumpsuit (runs big) // jacket // heels 

You know that magical feeling you get the second you put something on the very first time? It makes you stand taller, feel extra confident and ultimately feels like the best version of yourself. That's the feeling I got when I tried this jumpsuit on (my review here). While I knew it was going to be a piece I would get plenty of use out of, I didn't realize I would love it even more now than before. I mean let's be real-jumpsuits are hard to pee in and take some work. They're this weird mix of effortless and lots of effort. Oh, fashion! Only when you find a good fitting one, you know get that magical feeling, can you commit. Or is that just me?

For these pictures, I went fancy. If my hair is done and heels are on, I call that fancy. As you may know, I just came back from Tulum, and guess what jumpsuit saved the day? Yup, this one! I impulsively threw it in my carry on at the last second and so glad I did. It turned out to be the best outfit to travel home in. You can see here how I styled it.  

Do you have any pieces you've picked up that continue to save the day?






4 comments:

  1. I don't think I've found my magic jumpsuit yet, but I totally get what you mean by effortless and also tons of effort, lol.
    https://www.iamchiconthecheap.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I recently purchased some beautiful tops from Loft and they are so pretty and they make feel put together giving me a little extra boost of confidence. This jumpsuit looks so versatile! With the leather jacket it looks so perfect on you! Have a great weekend! Melanie | Toots + Dill Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing this interesting blog with us, and I was looking for this type of blog for many days. Best Fitting Jumpsuits

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for explaining the need of fashion so effectively.Kidoriman is one of the popular platforms known for latest and trending online Japanese style clothes and accessories.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment! I try my best to respond to everyone!