home     about     contact     styling        

Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Black Jumpsuit



You guys, can you tell I had such a great time this weekend? Honestly, most of these pictures were of me laughing and really that's what was happening just about all weekend on our girls trip or as the bride-to-be would call it 'bridesmaid bootcamp'. There really wasn't anything bootcamp unless a long hike is considered training. However, I came across this black jumpsuit (under $45) at the last second (literally hours before we left) and so glad I did. It was perfect for our wine tasting stop at Bernardo Winery. It had everything from cute bench swings to a chocolate shop, oh and wine of course. I've already had two girl weekends this month and I'm craving another one.

Hope you have a great Tuesday! xo





Link up on Style Sessions, Trend Spin, Random Wed, Pleated Poppy

13 comments:

  1. That jumpsuit looks so pretty on you!!

    The Style Storm
    <3, Christina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Also, what program do you use to add the text on your photos? I love it!

      Delete
  2. I love all your style tips, I always use the same ones! I love this simple jumpsuit and once again I want these shoes sooo badly. The hat is cute too, and I like the simple jewelry.
    poshprime.com
    ~~Megan~~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning!

    rompersandroomservice.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I pretty much have to cuff everything lol! This jumpsuit looks so cool! You look fab!
    ~Sara

    ReplyDelete
  5. That second picture is precious and really shows how much fun you were having!! Love it, lady!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the jumpsuit, and admire anyone who can pull one off!
    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG.. I love this.. the whole 90 degrees in October is killing my fall fashion dreams...
    Hope
    hchdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment! I try my best to respond to everyone!