home     about     contact     styling        

Monday, September 22, 2014

Falling into Leather


LA finally got the message that it's September and it's time to end the 100 degree weather! So maybe it's still technically warm out, but 80 degrees is so blissful. The first thing I did was pull out these leather shorts to celebrate. Oh and that's Dusky up there. I'm sure you're probably wondering what's up with that dog. I was doing my aunt duties and watching him for the night. Turns out he's totally into this blogging thing and like a pro just stood right by me for a good minute while the camera snapped away. 

Hope you had a nice weekend! xo
Outfit Deets:
Jacket: Forever 21 (similar)
Top: TJ Maxx
Shorts: Zara (similar)
Sandals: TJ Maxx

Shop the look:








Link up on Manic Monday, Mix It Monday, Style to Inspire

11 comments:

  1. LOVE those leather shorts! They look great with the denim jacket! Love your style!

    The Style Storm
    <3, Christina

    ReplyDelete
  2. uuuuu I love the shortsss and the pattern on the top is also great!
    Xo, Belen from A Hint of Life

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omgsh how cute is the pup--he is posing like the perfect model :) You look fab city as well girl!! I LOVE those shorts!

    Tori
    FashionBlingGirlyThings

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look gorgeous and I'm obsessed with those leather shorts! Definitely a great transition piece.

    Jacy
    www.lovelenore.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah, yay for Dusky!! You are such a great aunt!! :) And these shorts...I want to be able to pull them off because um, they are freaking ah-mazing!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. OBSESSED with those leather shorts!!

    Hope you'll enter my L'Occitane giveaway: http://withlovefromkat.com/fall-beauty-must-haves-with-loccitane-divine-body-oil-cream-collection/

    xo Kat
    www.withlovefromkat.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE the leather shorts. Adorable puppy. They're the best!

    xo, Amy Ann
    The Real Arnolds

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love leather shorts! I feel like they're such a perfect warm weather staple for fall. They're way too impracticable here in Toronto, but a girl can dream.

    Also, that dog is stunning. I love the cameo :)

    xo Jackie
    Something About That

    ReplyDelete
  9. blue and white floral is a favorite of mine, and the shorts are very cute - perfect for transitioning!
    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment! I try my best to respond to everyone!