home     about     contact     styling        

Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Easy Florals








Yesterday was one of those nice Mondays, you know the one's that you don't work and get to go out to brunch and then see your favorite guy for lunch. I really think I could make brunching my career. Anyone want to hire me as a professional bruncher? Anyway, it was with the sweet and funny Jessica of Jeans and a Teacup. There was huge pancakes involved, so you know it was a winner. While this is our second meet-up and just as good a the first, these pictures were snapped from our first meet-up a few weeks back during the insane heatwave. And during a heatwave in September you pretty much reach for things at the bottom of your closet that haven't surfaced in years. It's almost as good as getting new clothes.

Hope you're off to a great week! xo

Link up on Trend Spin, Style Elixir

6 comments:

  1. Love that floral top! Looks great on you!

    The Style Storm
    <3, Christina

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree with your tip! As a petite girl, I always try and wear small prints, like florals, so that my clothing isn't wearing me!
    ~Sara

    ReplyDelete
  3. this bag is amazing and such a great color. You look stunning! Fabulous post, love. If you get a free moment, I'd love to hear your thoughts on my latest. xx :)

    www.fashboulevard.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a delicate pattern and I love it! The back is my favorite part!

    Jenna from Visions of Vogue

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the subtle pattern mixing! How nice that you got to meet Jessica!

    BTW, I host a weekly link up on Thursday and hope that you will join me.

    Alice
    www.happinessatmidlife.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. The print of this top is so pretty, and I love the back!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment! I try my best to respond to everyone!