home     about     contact     styling        

Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Romper Love






Hope everyone had a nice weekend! I know, I know it's Tuesday. But after playing tour guide to my sweet Costa Rican friend and getting a day of rest I'm getting back into the swing of things. It was non-stop go go go since Thursday evening till Sunday. From Downtown LA to Santa Barbara, we took in the sites literally one bite at a time. It also happened to be like thee hottest weekend. And that meant trying ice cream after ice cream. No complaints there. One of our stops was to Venice mainly for Gjelina (a must if you're in LA) and I found this floral romper at LF during their massive sale. Let's just say I haven't taken this number off during this heat wave!

Happy Tuesday! xo
Outfit Deets:
Floral Romper: LF (love this)
Tank: Free People (good option, great for fall layering)
Sandals: Chinese Laundry
Tote: gift
Necklace: Bauble Bar

11 comments:

  1. I love that romper! It looks so pretty on you!!
    The Style Storm
    <3, Christina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty romper. Definitely an appropriate way to stay cool during this insanity! Haven't been go Gjelina yet, but will def be checking it out next time I'm in the area! Stay cool!!

    Patti
    http://dailyxdaydream.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This romper looks darling on you!

    Mary
    http://curlybyrdiechirps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha.. the style tip.. so true and funny! You wear this romper well!
    Hope
    hchdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're such a romper queen! I love this look on you, such a feminine and pretty romper and you're so right about the lace cami underneath!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sign me up for trying ice cream after ice cream! That romper is so cute!
    ~Sara

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds like so much to play tour guide to your friend! I want to join! Or maybe I can tag along to Costa Rica if you visit her? lol. Oh and I'm always up for ice cream so I think I'd be a good addition to your group...just sayin' :) Love your romper!

    http://www.kaciesklosetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds like a fun and busy weekend. A romper would be the perfect choice for warm weather exploring. I laughed about the cami tip. I never thought about how that would help. Crazy it is still so warm where you are.

    xo, Amy Ann
    The Real Arnolds

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment! I try my best to respond to everyone!