home     about     contact     styling        

Thursday, September 18, 2014

Romping in Venice



Clearly I'm obsessed with rompers and now that I think of it specifically floral rompers. I mean I did wear one on the blog this week, which I actually bought while I was wearing this Free People romper. No shame. But it was scorching oven hot this day and rompers are my go-to since clothes are not optional and you have your Costa Rican friend visiting. And you know my style tip about putting a cami under your romper so you're not sitting half naked in the restroom? Well I pretty much tossed that out the second it's over a 100 degrees. We did get some relief by heading to Venice which included smoothies, heavenly pizza at Gjelina, and ice cream that was free. 

Thanks for stopping by! xo




18 comments:

  1. I'm obsessed with romps too, they are just so comfortable and cute!
    Nidhi
    An Unblurred Lady

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! Those shoes are fabulous (and look comfortable too) x

    http://www.bohochiccafe.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely romper and that hat is a great touch!
    Hope
    hchdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving this romper!! It looks great with the hat and fun sandals, too.

    Honestly, at first I thought it was odd to sit topless (sort of) in the restroom when I wear them, but I got over it! :)

    xo Jackie
    Something About That

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Free People and their hippie aesthetic (if only their prices were more forgiving!). I have yet to find a romper that I like, but this one has a great neckline, and you emphasized it with a smart necklace choice.

    Another Beautiful Thing

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful romper, loving the print and those colours! divine!

    mon | http://www.monsemble.ca

    ReplyDelete
  7. Layering a cammi is a really good idea, but if I were enjoying that heat, I would forgo it as well. So glad to see this darling romper on you again!
    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh my goodness, this is beyond adorable. I love the print. You look stunning, love. If you get a moment, I'd love to hear your thoughts on my latest look. :) xo

    www.fashboulevard.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a beautiful look on you. I love it from head to shoes.

    Happy Friday!
    Sofia

    stylishlyinlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Venice! You are so lucky. And such a cute hat
    Check out my blog :D
    http://thejoifullife.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. lovely look, that romper looks great on you!!
    xo Jessica
    www.NewlyLoved.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love those espadrilles!

    xx
    Jen

    http://belledecouture.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the floral jumper.

    www.highheelsandtutus.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. That FP romper is beyond cute but it's the espadrilles that is totally catching my eye!!!

    Rebecca
    www.redtagchiclosangeles.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such a cute romper for fall! I love the print!

    ReplyDelete
  16. That romper is everythang!!! love

    http://tinuology.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment! I try my best to respond to everyone!