home     about     contact     styling        

Monday, September 29, 2014

Casual Black and White




Sometimes you have one of the most memorable weekends and totally realize how memorable it is after it's over. But it's definitely a feeling of complete thankfulness that it happened. The first of my girlfriends is getting married in two weeks, so we had to have a girl's weekend (aka bridesmaid bootcamp). Yes, I'm one of her bridesmaids and so darn excited to be a bridesmaid! So we headed down near San Diego and stayed in a house through Air BNB. From hiking to wine tasting, we did it all and have so much to laugh about. There really isn't anything better than great girlfriends!

On another note, I've had this tribal print top since last year and has been a go-to! Not sure why it never made it on the blog, but it's available again this season and I'm thinking I should get the black version too!


Hope you had a nice weekend! xo

Outfit Deets:
Jeans: AE
Sandals: Vince via TJ Maxx (similar)

Link up on Manic Monday, Style to Inspire, Style Sessions, Random Wed, Pleated Poppy

13 comments:

  1. I love this top! I always style mine like that, it makes it so laid-back and casual. I love the shoes too!
    poshprime.com
    ~~Megan~~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great shirt and I love how you accessorized this look!
    <3
    Daisy | Simplicity Relished

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I may need this top too...in both colors!! ha! You look adorable per usual. Glad you had a great time at Bridesmaid Bootcamp! Spending time with your lady loves is the best!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Um, how amazing do you look? So casually chic. I love it so much. Those jeans fit you like a dream.

    xo, Amy Ann
    The Real Arnolds

    ReplyDelete
  5. Im loving the top.

    rompersandroomservice.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. The print of your top is so cute, and I love the hat on you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love when I have a great weekend like you just described. It's always fun to spend time with friends, but it's definitely a bit bitter sweet when they start to get married. I've had some friends that have been married a couple of years and I still can't believe it!

    Loving your simple, chic fall outfit!

    xo Jackie
    Something About That

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats to your friend and to you for being a bridesmaid!! Your outfit is so so so cute! Sometimes shirts are too long (ah being petite), so tucking it in makes it look like the shirt isn't swallowing me whole!
    ~Sara
    Sincerely, Sara

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sounds like an awesome weekend! Love the print of your top!
    ~Jessica
    Jeans and a Teacup

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Adria, I found you through Lauren's Style Sessions linkup, and I'm so glad I did! I love your blouse and hat in this outfit, they are so boho chic. I'm following you now on Bloglovin, Instagram, and Twitter and hope you check out my blog too. =)

    http://www.avecamber.blogspot.com
    http://www.bloglovin.com/avecamber

    I hope you are having a great week so far!

    Amber

    ReplyDelete
  11. That does sound like an amazing weekend!
    Love the printed blouse, and your fabulous hat!
    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment! I try my best to respond to everyone!