home     about     contact     styling        

Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Wine Tasting We Will Go!

As I mentioned in yesterday's post, my favorite Costa Rican came to visit after 5 years! This girl is a globe trotter so I had to make sure I showed her SoCal is where it's at in 3 short days. So I had told her about Santa Barbara and nearby wine country and she was game. Turns out she's never been wine tasting-oh the pressure was on!

We started in Los Olivos for wine tasting with cupcakes at Saarloose and Sons. Really the star was the cupcakes from Enjoy, but it's always a fun experience.
Next was across to Refugio Ranch, which does an amazing job with the wines and makes you feel right at home. I also would recommend coming in pairs so you can share tastings or you'll get real tipsy real fast.

And more wine at one the hidden gem Bell Street Farms in Los Alamos. If you are doing wine tasting near Solvang or Los Olivos, make sure to eat and grab a glass there. Jaime, the owner, is AMAZING! He'll help pick out the best wine and the food is farm fresh. Plus, he made sure to leave us with a hug.

Last stop was a new stop for me at Martian Winery. It's out on a dirt road that really has you questioning if you are on the right path. The wines were too good! Possibly the best we tried all day! Oh gosh, now I want to go wine tasting again! Anyone want to go?

Happy Wednesday! xo

Link up on Random Wednesday, What I Wore, Treat Yo Self

9 comments:

  1. such a great look, loving it with the hat!

    mon | http://www.monsemble.ca

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh so much fun wine tasting.. I live up in the Sonoma wine country region and I should do it more often...
    Hope
    hchdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You two are adorable--best friend time is the greatest thing in the world :) I def. need to get my butt to wine country sometime!

    Tori
    FashionBlingGirlyThings

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a fun time and you look great in that dress and cute hat!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like so much fun! Going to Santa Barbara for wine tasting is on my list of things to do. I've been to Napa but that's just too far away for a short trip. Santa Barbara looks really cute!
    ~Jessica
    Jeans and a Teacup

    ReplyDelete
  6. wine tasting is always a good idea!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This looks amazing. Emphasis on amazing. What a fun way to spend time with your friend.

    Xo, Amy Ann
    Therealarnolds.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds like you two had tons of fun with wine tasting. The wineries you visited seem to have given your taste buds something to yearn for. I hope you found a few new favorites. Thanks for sharing that, Adri. All the best to you! :)

    Irvin Moss @ The Brewmeister

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment! I try my best to respond to everyone!