home     about     contact     styling        

Monday, December 30, 2013

A Day in Black and White



After a long and glorious holiday week, I must say I really can't tell what day it is. The sun is shining and it's blue skies in LA. And I have to remind myself that it's December. And it's almost 2014. And I should do some reflecting on new goals. But it's a perfect 81 degrees out. So the weather won and I enjoyed the day with a quick trip downtown for some amazing food at Guerrilla Tacos and an in-the- moment iced coffee (I'm a rookie coffee drinker and was so jittery after) with my other half. He happens to know all the best spots which is wonderfully dangerous.

Hope you had a nice weekend! Thank you so much for reading!
Outfit Deets:
Jacket: Forever 21 (similar)
Top: Material Girl via Macys (similar)
Skort: Zara (similar)
Flats: Gap (similar)

15 comments:

  1. Black and white is always very classic and I adore the skirts with the leather jacket. I wish I could be wearing those right now.

    -Vogue&Heels
    www.vogueandheels.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your sweet comment Anngelik! We've had such great weather here that I'm really lucky to wear some of my summer pieces.

      Delete
  2. I love your outfit! It's classic but edgy in the very best way!

    Caitlin
    www.atgatsbys.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a bunch Caitlin! I definitely felt a little edgy.

      Delete
  3. Love your outfit, and your blog! Glad I found ya! I would love if you would check out my blog and follow me back if you would like!!
    xoxo
    http://fashionstylingbykendra.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Kendra! Just sent you some blog love:)

      Delete
  4. I adore black and white as a color combination! It's so classic and so chic!
    xo,
    nancy

    http://www.adoretoadorn.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Nancy! Just checked out your blog and I have to say you have such great style!

      Delete
  5. LOVE this skirt and flats!
    So cute!
    Happy New Year!

    Whitney
    The Retail Therapist

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am definitely jealous of your weather and ability to wear shorts right now!
    hope you have a wonderful new year!
    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's one of the crazy nice things about LA! Happy New Year!

      Delete
  7. Love this relaxed and chic look, have a Happy New Year =)
    xoxo
    http://littlethingsandelephants.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. love this look! that skort is perfect on you!!
    xo Jessica
    www.NewlyLoved.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment! I try my best to respond to everyone!