home     about     contact     styling        

Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Holiday Dresses Under $50


1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
Tis' the season to get dressed up! No complaints about that other than what to wear. I'm sure I'm not the only one, right? But between buying gifts for all the amazing people in your life you might feel a new dress is out of reach. That's why I put together some great options all under $50! Option 3 would be perfect for ringing in the New Year and option 8 would be great with some sparkly accessories. Would you wear any of these to an upcoming soiree?
Hope you're having a great week!

4 comments:

  1. The red dress is so pretty and perfect for the holidays.
    xoxo -B ♡ MsBerryStylish 

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You seriously can't go wrong with red for the holidays!

      Delete
  2. love all these picks - that blue velvet one is so fun and different! velvet is my fave esp during the holidays!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I couldn't resist some velvet for the holidays! You'd look gorg in that blue velvet number!

      Delete

Thank you so much for your comment! I try my best to respond to everyone!