home     about     contact     styling        

Thursday, December 12, 2013

Black + White


You'd probably never know but I'm wearing most of my Halloween costume here. Can you guess what I was? Good ol' bandits with the boyfriend. And I say good because we didn't steal, rob, pick pocket, etc. It was a last minute costume but I just knew that buying a black and white striped tee would be a smart decision. I'm a firm believer in making sure I can rework my costume past Halloween. Don't ask what I was like for the last 5 years. I never could think of something to rework again. So long as I have this tee, I'll probably be a good bandit for the next decade or maybe a mime! I just rambled about Halloween in December. Let's just agree that it's been a long week.
Hope you're having a great week! So close to being the weekend!
Outfit Deets:
Jacket: old H&M (similar)
Striped Tee: H&M
Pants: Blanc Jeans
Booties: Chinese Laundry
Purse: Le Mode (similar)

1 comment:

Thank you so much for your comment! I try my best to respond to everyone!