home     about     contact     styling        

Thursday, December 26, 2013

Glad In Plaid

Hope you all had a wonderful and merry day yesterday! This LA girl had a lot of celebrating with family and some friends in 80 degree weather. I feel as I get a little older I find myself mostly glad for the company of those I love during this most wonderful time of the year. I have to say this Christmas was pretty special in so many ways. Besides being completely spoiled by my guy, it's the first Christmas where we are not doing long distance. Not having to say good byes just good nights. It's just the way I like it. And I can help but be so so excited for one of my best friends who got engaged!

Thanks for stopping by! So glad it's a short week!

Outfit Deets:
Plaid Shirt: Target
Jeans: Gap
Flats: Gap (similar)
Necklace: Le Mode


16 comments:

  1. Super cute!!! Love that Plaid shirt and those boyfriend jeans are too hot!
    Hope you had a fun Holiday!
    Kat | www.poshbykat.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Kat! Couldn't have asked for a better Christmas! Hope you had a wonderful holiday too!

      Delete
  2. Love this look! I hope you had a wonderful christmas, all the best for the new year!

    www.stylecastle.co.uk

    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your shirt!Great!
    http://sonjaloli.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sonja! It's easily one of my favorite tops!

      Delete
  4. love your plaid shirt it has such a lovely mix of blues and greens on it. and your statement necklace is perfect accessory for it!

    Check out my outfit post featuring Breaking Rocks Clothing :)
    ALxx
    RASSP blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just found your blog and congrats on your friend's engagement. So exciting! I love this plaid top with your jeans and the statement necklace is perfect too!

    xoDale
    www.savvyspice.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your sweet comment Dale! I'm super excited and can't wait to celebrate her engagement:)

      Delete
  6. i have that top and pants and i want that necklace!! great fashion sense you got, girl!

    xo,
    Sandy
    Sandy a la Mode

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well that certainly means a lot coming from you Sandy! You have great style yourself!

      Delete
  7. I never would have tried combining the two, but that necklace looks terrific on the shirt. And I like how you tuck the front of the shirt in, the way all the cool girls do! Great style.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I love adding a little sparkle to the unexpected!

      Delete
  8. love the colors of this top - plaid and leopard are a perfect pairing!

    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I know I can wear plaid and leopard on the daily if I left myself-so addicting!

      Delete

Thank you so much for your comment! I try my best to respond to everyone!