home     about     contact     styling        

Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Craving Lately: Sporty Pieces

I have to say I'm by no means a sports fan, but catch a few games with my other half who breaths sports. While the love of sports hasn't rubbed off yet, I am craving sporty pieces that would be fun to mix in my closet. Sporty pieces are fun, playful, and adds an unexpected touch to girlier pieces. That free people varsity jacket has it all, except warmth. But the unexpected prints would work paired with a dress or jeans. Is this a trend you would try?
Hope you have a nice Tuesday!

4 comments:

  1. Love the jacket! Would you like to follow each other in GFC and instagram? I'll follow you back.Love your style!
    http://www.fabuloustorture.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Andrea! I'm going to check out your blog:)

      Delete
  2. cute selection of pieces!

    lifeisashoe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Now if I can just have them magically appear in my closet:)

      Delete

Thank you so much for your comment! I try my best to respond to everyone!