home     about     contact     styling        

Tuesday, December 24, 2013

The Sequin Blazer


I'm trying to figure out if I'm just in a complete festive mood or I just have a full blown case of sequinitis (that could be a real thing) because I have been reaching for sequins everyday. But either way I just want to sparkle! I love down playing this blazer with a fun graphic tee and in case you're trying to figure out what my tee says it's 'I'm just here for the savasana.' It's a little ode to my love for yoga, but it's too cute not to wear it outside of the studio. 

Hope you're already enjoying some holiday festivities! I know I've been wrapping away and can't wait to show you my wrapping skills tomorrow. Thanks for stopping by!

Outfit Deets:
Blazer: Threadsence (similar)
Cargo pants: Bebe (similar)
Flats: Gap (similar)
 

3 comments:

  1. amazing outfit..!! you look so beautiful with shinny jacket..!!
    lovely..!!

    http://www.jollychic.com/?a_aid=SIRIUSIT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this jacket, would be great no NYE!! Love your blog as well :)

    http://breakfastatvogue111.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Courtney and your sweet comment! I was thinking the same thing!

      Delete

Thank you so much for your comment! I try my best to respond to everyone!