home     about     contact     styling        

Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Girl Date

With the year winding down and still in a bit of holiday mode topped with sunshine, it's just nice to enjoy these last days of the year including a little girl time with a sweet friend. There's so many parts to LA and I really don't explore some parts enough. But when a friend moves to another part of town you really have to take advantage of that. And my friend, Sarah, happens to know a lot of little gems every time I see her and she always leaves me stimulated with our talks. This time it was Sycamore Kitchen. Oh the pastries are unreal! I'm pretty jealous of how she's in walking distance from my favorite LA museum LACMA.
Fun girl dates call for dresses! This one was a Christmas present I received and love that I can wear it in this beautiful weather. It's actually by Keds. Who knew they made such cute clothes, too! My moto jacket is clearly one of my favorites in my closet is a staple every girl should have. For this outfit, it just adds some edge to the girly vibe of the dress-a combination I can't get enough of!

Is it really New Year's Eve today? How did that happen! Hope you have a safe and great time celebrating!
Outfit Deets:
Jacket: Forever 21 (similar)
Dress: Keds-on sale!
Purse: Le Mode

10 comments:

  1. So cute!! That dress is awesome and I love it paired with the jacket!

    www.shygirlloudvoice.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kacie! I really love a great girly dress! Happy New Year!

      Delete
  2. Wow, I never would have guessed that dress was made by Keds! I thought they were all about shoes, who knew! Really cute outfit and I love the location!

    Sara
    The Blonde Squad

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sara! I was really surprised in the best way that it's by Keds. Have a nice New Years!

      Delete
  3. Hello! I just came across your blog, and I love it! I’ve decided to follow you! Your outfit is darling in this post, girl! If you get a minute, I’d love to know what you think of my latest outfit post! While you’re visiting, follow along so we can keep in touch! :)

    p.s. HAPPY NEW YEAR!

    xo, elle | Living in Color Style.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Elle! Just stopped by your blog and you have such a great blog. Let's definitely stay in touch! Happy New Year!

      Delete
  4. Absolutely adorable, love those columns!!!
    Little J Style

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks Jackie! These columns are a fun feature outside the museum and just HAD to take pictures there:)

      Delete
  5. Such a cute dress and great pictures!!

    Happy New Year!

    Shannon
    Clothes & Quotes

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment! I try my best to respond to everyone!