home     about     contact     styling        

Monday, December 2, 2013

Festive Sequins




With the holiday season in full swing, it only seems appropriate to wear the sparkliest thing I own. Plus, my addiction to sequins is in full effect. I've said it before, and I will say it again, but sequins are totally appropriate for day. A sequin skirt can be a little much, I know. But with a cozy, oversized neutral sweater it creates the perfect balance. Adding a red scarf helped really tie in the festive vibe I was going for. Has anyone else tried playing down sequins?

Hope everyone had a nice holiday weekend! I know I had my fair share of pumpkin pie. It was a good one indeed!

Outfit Deets:
Sweater: Forever 21
Sequin Skirt: Q Mack (similar)
Booties: Chinese Laundry

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment! I try my best to respond to everyone!