home     about     contact     styling        

Friday, December 20, 2013

Renegade

 This outfit was from the past Sunday. It was the LA Renegade Craft Fair and it worked perfectly into a surprise birthday celebration for one of my best ladies. We couldn't have had more amazing weather. Started out with a nice brunch at Little Fork and then headed to the craft fair. There was some photo booth fun, ice cream, and shopping. I had been looking forward to seeing the Threads booth and picked up some bracelets for all of us. Threads is such a great cause and it feels good to support them.





I'm officially am on holiday vacay! And it feels so nice! I just want to embrace the remaining Christmas season before it's over. The top of my list is seeing some Christmas lights and turning on a little Mariah Christmas tunes while wrapping presents! Apparently, I've been under a rock for several years because I just found out that my favorite light display hasn't been on for four years! It was a mile long light display that was pure magic and I'm a little heartbroken that it's gone. And I don't know what it is I love about wrapping presents but I genuinely love it. This year I plan on making my own wrapping paper. Hopefully, it actually happens.

Hope you all are enjoying the holiday season! Yay for the weekend!

Outfit Deets:
Jacket: Forever 21
Dress: Target
Loafters: ModCloth (similar)
Purse: Le Mode (similar)
Bracelets: Threads

5 comments:

  1. I love the simplicity of this outfit! Plus I have a soft spot for jean jackets. And leopard! lol Great look girlie!
    <3 Grace

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Grace! Sometimes simple is better! xo

      Delete
  2. Love simple outfits like that! And that leopard gives a little something!

    Brigita,
    http://lostinpattern.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Brigita! This is one of my favorite looks!

      Delete
  3. amazing look..!!
    you look so pretty..!!

    http://www.jollychic.com/?a_aid=SIRIUSIT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment! I try my best to respond to everyone!