home     about     contact     styling        

Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Plaid and Leather





Plaid just feels so right this time of year. But toss on some leather and it's just effortless! And look, I'm finally wearing different shoes. These are actually really the most comfortable booties! More comfortable than my tan booties. Anyway, this was an outfit I put together for a little unexpected date night with my favorite guy (someone got out of work early=happy girlfriend). However, trying to go to some of your favorite spots unexpectedly in LA on a Friday night doesn't work so well. So we kept it classy with some In N' Out and wine at home. It was a good night!

Outfit Deets:
Jacket: Forever 21 (similar)
Plaid Shirt: Forever 21 (similar)
Jeans: AE
Booties: Dolce Vita

9 comments:

  1. The leather jacket gives the plaid some edge which I love! Your date night sounds a lot like the ones we usually have :) PS Going to email you today with the sponsor info!

    -Sharon
    The Tiny Heart
    December Group Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sharon! I think I could wear this look everyday if that was socially accepted. Cheers to fancy fast food dates!

      Delete
  2. You look stunning. Everything about this outfit is perfect.

    pinkandnavystripes.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks Lindsay! This is one of my favorite outfits:)

      Delete
  3. Plaid IS so right this time of year! Love it paired with your tough leather and fun top knot pretty lady!

    xx
    Here&Now

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the combo of plaid and leather! And I love In-N-Out! Sounds like the perfect date night :)
    <3 Grace

    http://graceatheart.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. great outfit..!! its simply superb..i like it..!!

    http://www.jollychic.com/?a_aid=SIRIUSIT

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really love how your button-down looks with those jeans! So pretty and preppy.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment! I try my best to respond to everyone!