home     about     contact     styling        

Monday, December 16, 2013

Falling for Florals



A little floral is a nice change in the colder months. It's probably why I picked this skirt off the rack several weeks back. Definitely impulsive but completely worth it (how could I say no to a cute skirt that's $15!). I think the universe was looking out for me. And pair it with the striped tee from this post-were talking cute pattern mixing! Oh yes, I can see this being remixed a lot.
Hope you had a nice weekend!

Outfit Deets:
Jacket: Target (similar)
Sweater: Forever 21
Skirt: Forever 21
Scarf: Le Mode (similar)
Booties: Chinese Laundry

4 comments:

  1. I love this combination! Its so effortless yet pulled together--def. my type of outfit :) I love your blog girlie, I'm following you on bloglovin, I hope you'll follow me back and lets keep in touch!

    <3Grace
    http://graceatheart.blogspot.com/
    http://instagram.com/greciayelena#

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Grace! So sweet! Yes, I'm following you too!

      Delete
  2. Love that floral skirt and blue-ish scarf!
    Kat | www.poshbykat.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment! I try my best to respond to everyone!