home     about     contact     styling        

Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Plaid, Leather, Sparkle

It was just one of the most beautiful sunny days (pinch me! Isn't it December?) for a stroll in one of the cutest neighborhoods. Every single house is so cozy and inviting. I could move into just about any one! Let's just pretend that's my charming little house behind me, kay.

Maybe you're catching on to my sequin addiction, but this soft gold clutch is the perfect girly touch to break up the plaid and leather. If you're still unsure about sequins, a clutch is a great introductory piece that can transition from day to night.

Have a nice Tuesday!
Outfit Deets:
Shirt: Target (similar)
Leather skirt: Free People
Booties: Chinese Laundry
Clutch: Urban Expressions (similar, pretty option)

2 comments:

  1. Love the plaid with the leather skirt! You are such a cutie!
    Kat | www.poshbykat.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww! Thanks for your sweet comment:) This is definitely one of my favorite outfits!

      Delete

Thank you so much for your comment! I try my best to respond to everyone!