home     about     contact     styling        

Thursday, March 20, 2014

Spend // Save: Track Skirt

A few weeks back I spotted that Sanctuary track skirt and had to try it on. It's unique cut and detailing that gives it a sporty chic look is what caught my eye. But that print is pretty darn fabulous too. I resisted, which took will power, and I think it paid off. Of course, I would find a great alternative to it at Forever 21. Both are reasonably priced, but for under $20 it's hard to say no to the save. 
So would you pick the spend or the save?

Hope you're having a great week! xo

6 comments:

  1. Forever 21 always has reasonable prices for the trendier items like this. Great look-a-like, too. I'd pick the save since this isn't a classic staple.

    Great blog, by the way!

    Audrey
    www.lululinden.com
    Say hi!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hate spending a ton of money on trendy stuff that might be out of style by next year--so this F21 skirt is perfection!

    Tori
    FashionBlingGirlyThings

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to try this trend on- what a cute look! And I'm in love with both- I'd actually buy either one. :) Great post, doll!

    -Ashley
    http://lestylorouge.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmmmmm not sure about this trend. It's on the side of fashion with berks and overalls making a come back

    xo, Nina
    afterthe40barfinish

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adore this trend!!

    Chelsie //hellogirlblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love these! The Forever21 option is great. I saw the kimono in your previous post. I just bought one and don't regret it at all! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    xo, Amy Ann
    http://www.thearnoldsblogalot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment! I try my best to respond to everyone!