home     about     contact     styling        

Thursday, August 13, 2015

Flashback Fashion Friday's Linkup #7


blue floral top (old, similar) // jeans // patent black loafers (under $25!)

I have to say it's been one of those weeks. So full and busy yet really good. But hello the tiredness is real! I've been dog sitting and while that's really fun (I'm a sucker for friendly dogs), that also means everything kinda revolves around those dogs. So this is just one of those looks I packed for the week and perfect for work. This floral top is no stranger around here and since it seems appropriate I'm linking up to it for today's flashback. But this time it's the shoes that really take it to another level. These patent loafers are going to be major this Fall and knew that I could give the trend a try for under $25. Now here's how I styled this floral top before here.

Now it's time to linkup with Jessica and I. We hope you'll join us! We love seeing everyone's post!


10 comments:

  1. I am exhausted and can't wait to sleep in this weekend. I have the same print as a dress and love the fabric and the print of it. Love those patent loafers!

    Alice
    www.happpinessatmidlife.com

    Would love to see you Thursday for TBT Fashion link up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute top! Love the print and fit. Thanks for hosting the link up :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that top and your adorable hairstyle! Happy Friday!
    ~~Megan~~
    http://www.poshprime.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Finally! Loafers are on the comeback! When I was a kid in private school my uniform called for penny loafers...and I always thought they were somewhat progressively fashionable, and knew one day I'd be an adult attempting to rock them again! Woo!!

    Clare | Understated Classics

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love those loafers, and I can't believe they are under $25! They finish your outfit perfectly!
    Rachael
    http://www.threadsforthomasblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love those loafers! So great when you find a trendy piece for a great price!

    xx,
    Susie

    www.SequinsandStrawberries.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. You always have the cutest tops!
    Great look!

    xx
    Mademoiselle Coconath
    http://mllecoconath.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your loafers and that is a great print on your top!

    Amy Ann
    Straight A Style

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the loafers! I've seen them in F21 before and have been so tempted to get them! The blue floral print is really cute too.
    ~Jessica
    Jeans and a Teacup

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment! I try my best to respond to everyone!