home     about     contact     styling        

Thursday, September 10, 2015

Flashback Fashion Friday's Linkup #12



moto jacket (old, similar) // grey tshirt // scalloped skirt (comes in black too) // black booties 

You're not going crazy that is the same skirt and top from my last post. Like I said this skirt is just too good and knew I wanted to wear it for date night. So with just a few swaps voila! A moto jacket and shoes are the easiest ways to take a look from day to night. Plus I'm guilty when it comes to repeating a favorite an ridiculous amount.

Now let's flashback to last year! It just so happens to be a date night look, but it's a little more casual. I think I'm going to have to bring that dress out this weekend. It's been crazy hot and humid. I would not think it's September at all!


Thank you again for joining Jessica and I weekly for our linkup! We love looking at your unique style and blogs! Make sure to linkup with us because it wouldn't be the same without you!




16 comments:

  1. A pretty skirt totally worth constant rotation. A great mix of feminine and edgy pieces!

    Alice
    www.happinessatmidlife.com

    Would love for you to stop by & join TBT Fashion link up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes saw this same skirt the other day. But I love it, it's a lot of fun when you get to wear the same pieces a few times :) Thanks for hosting Adri!!

    xo,
    Abby of Life in the Fash Lane

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such cute looks! Love the scallop in the skirt! Great dress in the 2nd picture too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great looks!! That white scalloped skirt is divine!!

    xx,
    EE

    www.sparkleandslippers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love both looks! Lovely!

    http://marymurnane.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have great style. I especially love the scalloped skirt. It's beautiful. :]

    // ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this outfit!! Perfect styling of a feminine skirt with edgier, more casual items.

    Jacy
    www.lovelenore.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this transitional look! That skirt is perfection!
    xMC
    http://mc2squared.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love that scallops skirt! And as you arty know I'm excess with those booties.

    Amy Ann
    Straight A Style

    ReplyDelete
  10. what a fun scalloped skirt! you look so lovely!

    kelseybang.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am so in LOVE with this outfit! I will feature this look of yours on my Friday’s post. I run different themes everyday and that day is called They Got It Right! Thank you very much for sharing and keep in touch!
    Please stop by every Wednesday for Color and Grace Fashion link up! :)

    Grace
    http://colorandgrace.com 

    ReplyDelete
  12. That skirt is so so cute on you! Love the scallops! <3

    -Lily from www.withlovelilyrose.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Loving how you made this skirt edgy! So versatile!

    xo | The Fashion Forecast

    ReplyDelete
  14. I absolutely love the skirt -- anything with scalloped edges is perfect in my book. You are gorgeous!

    Hailey
    www.themiddlecloset.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I totally love that scalloped skirt...so much fun with your jacket!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Nice skirt, but I love those shoes! Very nice outfit with the leather jacket. o)

    Anna
    www.newskinyme.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment! I try my best to respond to everyone!