home     about     contact     styling        

Monday, November 9, 2015

Grey and Tan



Can I just point out that there are no prints in this outfit and this print lover is more than okay? Yeah, I'm actually obsessed with how great grey and tan look! And naturally I had to celebrate this new found discovery by going to brunch and eat yummy french toast. It's the right thing to do. Too bad I didn't get any pictures because someone forgot their phone. Guess I have to go back soon:) So besides taking some time to come terms with how I can be okay without wearing a print, I finally found the perfect suede skirt. Well, I actually went with faux suede. Here's the thing, I'm pescatarian and have these mix feelings about wearing clothes that are real leather and suede. Yes, those are suede shoes I'm wearing. Yes, I get that's weird I can wear shoes but not clothes. Anyway, I digress. If your on the hunt for a great suede skirt or faux, this skirt is perforated and ON SALE. I repeat it's ON SALE FOR UNDER $30! It's really a great looking option for the price, but just make sure to size down at least a size. The waist runs really big, which works well if you're a weekend bruncher like myself. #comfycute

Hope you had a nice weekend!



19 comments:

  1. I love this combo! I tried to buy that skirt like 3 times and couldn't find a size that fit. I'm glad you got it!
    ~~Megan~~
    http://www.poshprime.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such an easy but chic look, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice outfit! Great skirt!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love grey and tan together. Such a great combo for fall. Your denim jacket is such a great addition. I think another trip sounds warranted. You need pictures! ;)

    Amy Ann
    Straight A Style

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the A line skirt with denim!

    Sabrina | www.gypsytan.co

    ReplyDelete
  6. These beau trials look so great together! Loving those flats lady!
    xMC
    http://mc2squared.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. So casual yet chic! You look so lovely <3

    www.SHVETA.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the casual tee with this suede skirt! It is so chic yet easy to wear. The flats are so useful too and wont hurt your feet!

    XO Chelsea http://www.shesaidhesaidfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is such a pretty outfit! I love the faux-suede skirt! It looks perfect with the grey t-shirt! The flats are really cute and look so comfortable! Have a great week, Adri!

    Danielle
    www.spring2spring.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love it! Those suede lace up flats are to die for!

    XO
    Molly
    www.trendychickadee.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm shocked to see no prints! Lol! I seriously love this outfit! Grey and tan is becoming one of my favorite color combos!

    http://elementsofellis.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the faux suede skirt and the lace up flats! You look great even with now prints! :-)
    ~Jessica
    Jeans and a Teacup

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sometimes it's okay to play with neutrals, and your grey suede flats might be my new favorite shoe!
    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love these soft colors for fall. In love with those super cute flats, too!

    Shauna

    www.lipglossandlace.net

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the grey, beige, denim combo! Really great look!

    xx, EE
    www.sparkleandslippers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your skirt and flats look so great together!

    http://www.avecamber.com
    http://www.bloglovin.com/avecamber

    I hope you are having a great week so far!

    Giveaway on my blog!

    Amber

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love this skirt. It looks cute with the top!!

    xo,
    Abby of Life in the Fash Lane

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment! I try my best to respond to everyone!