home     about     contact     styling        

Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Last Minute Gifts So Good They Won't Know!


Not that you meant to forget that one person or maybe you just need to add a little something extra, I've got the perfect gift that they won't guess it was a 'last minute crap I almost forgot you gift'-subscription services! Sure a gift card works, but who doesn't love a gift that keeps on giving?! From makeup to clothes to grooming, it's perfect! And let's be real who wants to leave there cozy couch to be met with crowds of people scrabbling for the perfect gift? Nope, this is the smarter solution! Go ahead, put on those sweatpants, pour yourself a glass of wine, and finish up that shopping.

Birchbox: Pick this up for my sister (no I didn't forget her) but thought it would be a fun gift for her to try out. Not going to lie, packaging is so cute I want one for me. There's 3 months for $30, 6 months for $60, and 12 months for $110. Oh, and they even have subscription for guys!

Glossybox: Another makeup and beauty box subscriptions start at $25 per box, 6 months for $150, and 12 months for $250. Each box comes with 5 products.

Ipsy: A customizable monthly subscription that comes with a little makeup bag. My co-workers have this and each month when it comes we all passing it around. Definitely more budget friendly at just $10 per month.

Rocksbox: The perfect gift for the jewelry lover! She can test out an unlimited amount of jewelry each month and can decide on what she wants to purchase or send it all back with a prepaid label. 3 months (bonus $10 gift card) for $49, 6 months (bonus $25 gift card) for $99, or 12 months (bonus $50 gift card) for $149

Le Tote: Not sure what girl wouldn't want to new clothes each month! Sure, she's borrowing, but it's close enough to having an unlimited wardrobe. They recently launched a maternity line, which would be a really sweet gift to someone who's expecting. Subscriptions start at 2 months for $88.

Dollar Shave Club: Okay, okay one for the guys because I really don't know what guy likes to buy razors and maybe you like to see your guys face. They offer 3 months for $50, 6 months for $80, and 12 months for $140


10 comments:

  1. I've never thought of subscriptions as gifts but these are so great!
    ~~Megan~~
    http://www.poshprime.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great ideas! I didn't realize that Birchbox and Ipsy were so inexpensive...might need to gift that to myself. lol

    http://elementsofellis.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. What some great ideas!! Happy holidays!
    http://www.silkypearl.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think subscriptions are such a fun gift idea! You usually don't buy them for yourself. I was surprised at how much I enjoyed glossy box when I got a free trial.

    Amy Ann
    Straight A Style

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it.. and its so thoughtful still!

    Happy Holidays!!!
    Sabrina | www.gypsytan.co

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the idea of gifting someone a subscription box for the holidays. It's almost like a waaaay more exciting version of a magazine subscription!

    Happy Holidays!!

    Jackie
    Something About That

    ReplyDelete
  7. A subscription is such a great idea. Hope you had the perfect holiday!!

    Shauna

    www.lipglossandlace.net

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loving these last minute gift ideas, lady! Hope you had a happy holiday!

    -Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment! I try my best to respond to everyone!