home     about     contact     styling        

Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Spotlight // UncommonGoods

As I have began to simplify my wardrobe to more neutrals and staples that go together with ease, that has left me to want to do the same with my accessories and jewelry pieces. I want unique pieces that will standout, but have a classic element. After discovering UncommonGoods, it was clear I was in the right place. It was better than I could have hoped because it supports small designers, pays their employees well, and as a privately owned business are able to support great causes. Really, it's shopping you can feel good about! Plus, who doesn't love finding unique pieces?
After coming across this v-shaped necklace, I knew I found the piece! It was something that I could wear everyday on it's own or layered with other necklaces. When it came in the mail, it was packaged so well and came with a card that highlighted the designer, Waffles and Honey. Isn't that such a cute name? It really felt like I was supporting the designer and the possibility to shop small online. 

Make sure to visit UnCommoGoods for more amazing necklaces or gifts! 


5 comments:

  1. I have a post coming up with them soon too. Such a cool company, and I love that necklace!

    Amy Ann
    Straight A Style

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty necklace - love it! Need to check them out!
    xMC
    http://mc2squared.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome jewelry! It's so dainty and cute, you should check out our jewelry for a cause

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment! I try my best to respond to everyone!